1. In a small sauce pan, combine the yaki sauce ingredients and bring to a light simmer for 5-6 minutes. Optionally use a store bought Teriyaki sauce – there are many low sugar options available!
2. Use half of the yaki sauce to coat the chicken chunks and transfer to an air fryer for 18-20 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees F.
3. While the chicken is cooking, steam the green beans and cook the ramen noodles as per package directions.
4. In a large frying pan, add the bell peppers and a bit of olive oil. Fry for just a few minutes to get them warm (not too soft). Add in the green beans and the cooked
ramen noodles. Add in the remaining yaki sauce and combine well.
5. Reduce heat and add the cooked chicken chunks and sprinkle
with a bit of sesame oil and some sesame seeds!