1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Poke holes in the sweet potato and rub with oil. Place in the center of the oven to cook for about 45-60 minutes. When complete you should be able to easily cut down the centre.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine all of the Marinade ingredients. Add the chicken and mix until evenly coated. Let them sit in this bowl for about 20-30 minutes.
3. Transfer chicken to the Air Fryer or a lined baking dish to the oven. Cook chicken for about 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165 degrees F. The air fryer may require them to be done in two batches.
4. With the sweet potato & chicken close to completion, add the arugula, olive oil, lemon juice to a medium sized bowl and massage with your hands to make sure it is mixed evenly. Spread it out along a serving bowl. Crumble the feta over top.
5. When the sweet potato is done, cut it down the middle and spoon out over the arugula salad.