1. Fry the ground beef until it browns and is mostly cooked through.
2. In the same pan add some oil, celery, onion, peppers, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the veggies become soft.
3. Add in the can of fire roasted tomatoes, two cloves of garlic, the fresh basil leaves and bring to a simmer for a few minutes.
4. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti noodles until el dente.
5. Use an immersion blender to blend the tomato mixture into a sauce, or transfer everything to a blender and pulse until smooth.
6. Transfer the sauce back to the pan and adjust tastes with the white balsamic vinegar, a bit of sweetness from some sugar or honey, salt, and pepper. Stir back in the ground chicken.
7. Transfer the noodles and a bit of the pasta water to the sauce and combine.
8. Stir in some fresh parmesan cheese & enjoy!