1. Prepare the wild rice with chicken bone broth and a bit of olive oil, as per package directions. These often take 20-25 minutes to cook.
2. In a small blender, add the honey chipotle marinade ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. Pour half the marinade mixture over the chicken, mix well and transfer to an air fryer. Drizzle with just a bit of olive oil. Air fry for around 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
4. Add the mayo to the rest of the marinade mixture and blend until smooth. Transfer to a condiment container if desired.
5. Plate with rice, chicken, veggies, and a drizzle of the honey chipotle mayo. Garnish with some green onions and a lime wedge. Enjoy!